- American Neuropsychiatric Association 2018 Annual Meeting: The Peter Bassoe Lecture on Advances in neuroimaging applications to schizophrenia and mild traumatic brain injuryContinue reading →
Presented By: Martha Shenton
Harvard Medical School Professor and Director of the Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory.
- When it comes to heart and brain disorders, sex mattersContinue reading →
Presented By: Jill Goldstein
Professor of Psychiatry and Medicine at Harvard Medical School at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and Executive Director of the Women, Heart and Brain Global Initiative.
- TEDxBeaconStreet: What Makes a Good Life? Lessons from the longest study on happinessContinue reading →
Presented By: Robert Waldinger
Harvard Medical School Professor and Director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development.
- TEDxJacksonHole: The Passion BrainContinue reading →
Presented By: Erin Bigler
Professor of Psychology at Brigham Young University.
- TedTalk: The Voices in My HeadContinue reading →
Presented By: Eleanor Longden
Eleanor overcame her diagnosis of schizophrenia by transforming her relationship with inner voices, and went on to obtain a Master’s degree with honors in Psychology.
- TEDxDU: Protecting the Brain Against ConcussionContinue reading →
Presented By: Kim Gorgens
Clinical Associate Professor at the Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver.
Executive Director of the Center for Professional Development.
- TedGlobal: A Map of the BrainContinue reading →
Presented By: Allan Jones
CEO of the Allen Institute for Brain Science.
- TedGlobal: Can the Damaged Brain Fix Itself?Continue reading →
Presented By: Siddharthan Chandran
MacDonald Professor of Neurology at The University of Edinburgh. Director of the Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences and the Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic.
- TedTalk: A Tale of Mental Illness- from the insideContinue reading →
Presented By: Elyn Saks
Professor of Law, Psychology and Psychiatry at University of Southern California Gould Law School. Director of the Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy, and Ethics. Writer of The Center Cannot Hold.
- TedTalk: A Look Inside the Brain in Real TimeContinue reading →
Presented By: Christopher deCharms
Neuroscientist and Entrepreneur. Founder and CEO of Omneuron, Brainful and Watchful.
TedxEast: How Can We Help Our Future Selves?
Presented By: Hal E. Hershfield
Assistant Professor of Marketing at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management.
Former Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory Head Research Assistant.
TedxDayton: Rewiring Your Brain
Presented By: Michael Weisend
Senior Research Scientist, Wright State Research Institute.
Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory Collaborator.